Instrument Onboarding Senior Analyst
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Working as an Instrument Onboarding Senior Analyst you will liaise across multiple teams. You will be a key member of the team who are the first and last point of contact throughout the end to end implementation process.
This opportunity is a full time role at Senior Analyst Level, to work in the Service Implementations Team which forms part of the overall Fidelity Global Business Operations framework.
The Service Implementation Team is the focal point of internal stakeholders across a number of GBO services, acting as first and last point of contact throughout the end to end implementation process. The team is the Centre of Excellence for the following major central business activities:
- New Retail Product launches including mergers, closures and re-purposes.
- On boarding of new Institutional clients and custody relationships.
- Markets - Due diligence coordination for new and existing investment markets.
- Instrument On boarding: FX and derivatives, ensuring operational readiness.
What you'll do
- Manage the workflow for the on-boarding of derivative brokers to ensure operational readiness for derivative trading.
- Understand and interpret Fund documentations and Investor Management Agreements to determine scope.
- Co-ordinate activities across GBO departments in order to successfully deliver product and market launches/changes, initial focus will be on derivative on-boarding, but the remit will be increased over time.
- Analyse and communicate the operational impact of new product proposals.
- Analyse processes and suggest improvements to current processes.
- Establish project timelines, action plans and risk management.
- Establish a strong working relationship with members of all stakeholders groups impacted by your projects.
- Plan, control and track all new initiatives and issue regular status reports as required. Identify and manage risks, escalating where appropriate.
- Provide a flexible and responsive service to our internal stakeholders.
What you can expect
- A vibrant environment with an opportunity to work closely with stakeholders.
- A busy, interesting, diverse workload from a variety of sources.
- Very often working to tight deadlines.
- Energetic, with strong inter-personal skills and keen to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and excellent time management skills and an ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise
- A self-starter with the ability to run solo projects effectively but also to work as part of a strong team
- Ability to understand and follow processes and the ability to improve these processes
- Experience of working in the asset management industry, with an understanding of middle and back office operations including derivatives, fund structures and account/market set up
- An understanding of Fidelity's products and services including knowledge of all investment instrument types.
- Understanding of the legal documents (ISDAs/CSAs) and understanding of derivative products.
- Good Analytical Skills with high attention to detail.
- Deadline drive and excellent time management skills.
- Strong third party/stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Markit and DTCC experience a significant benefit.
- Problem solving skills: the ability to understand challenges and delivers workable solutions.
- Risk aware and able to plan and measure mitigation against identified risk.
- Self-motivated and responsive to a constantly changing environment.