IPSI - Senior Manager Business Analysis Solutions
IPSI is a member company of FNZ, a partner to the world's leading financial institutions.
Since its formation in 1998, IPSI has been a leading provider of third party services to the life assurance industry. Currently, IPSI has clients who sell life assurance products via banks, brokers, sales networks and over the Internet in eight European countries.
Our ambition is to continue our growth by offering excellent service to our existing clients, to acquire new clients, and to extend the range of services on offer.
IPSI Business Analysis and Solution Consulting is a dedicated & focused team within Client Change Services, which provides Platform Consulting services to new and existing customers.
The Senior Manager of Analysis and Solutions is a key role within this team, and will provide leadership and expertise in the following areas: Specific Role Responsibilities
- Own Analysis and Solution consulting, developing our abilities through delegating and upskilling the existing team and hiring new talent to support future growth
- Build strong relationships with clients based on trust and expertise, and inspire them with innovative solutions that harnesses our technology, are commercially viable and can be successfully implemented
- Bring technical rigor, insight and pragmatism, successfully blending the needs of clients, our business and technology to ensure we build compelling propositions and deliver successful outcomes
- Ensure the chosen solutions meet client needs, fit their constraints, and can be delivered effectively - and support the wider delivery teams to rise to the challenge
- Identify opportunities to add value to our clients through compelling business cases to support their business
- Forge good working relationships and methods with other senior leaders to coordinate and deliver a seamless end-to-end engagement
- Work with the Client Change Services leadership team to develop and deliver on our business goals and connection with the wider FNZ business
- Effective planning of the resources to match demand with supply to support the delivery of the Client Change Services Change Portfolio
- Develop the team and capability to effectively integrate with all the delivery processes across IPSI taking an end to end integrated perspective including requirements traceability through the process
- Lead, manage and motivate a local and a virtual team in multiple geographic locations, ensuring all team members take accountability for delivery.
- Develop a culture of accountability through effective performance management and the pursuit of excellence in delivery standards
The role is based in Dublin. Experience required: Preferred Industry Knowledge:
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Senior Manager with extensive experience in the Financial Services sector with comprehensive knowledge of the Investment and Pension business in European Markets
- 10+ years' experience in consultancy or professional services experience in an operational delivery function
- 3+ years' experience delivery in an Agile environment
- An understanding of the European regulatory environment.
- Experience of, and comfortable with, operating in a matrix organisation
- Working across a range of international markets and demonstrable experience of creating and delivering consulting engagements in different countries
- Robust experience of solution selling, with the ability to win client trust
- Someone who is both strategic and extremely operational.
- Deep understanding of the client and Product feedback loop and how to most effectively and efficiently manage it toward desired outcomes
- 1st class honours degree or equivalent
- BABOK or other industry equivalent qualification
- Experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent networker with strong communication skills, experience of building and sustaining relationships
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills