My client a highly reputable Fund Administrator is looking to hire the new Head of Transfer Agency to work in their growing Dublin office. The Role: In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the transfer agency operations for 20+ staff. This is a senior position and a key point of liaison for clients, senior management and the Investor Services team. Client focus is a core part of this role, with the consistent delivery of a high-quality client experience being a priority. Private equity / hybrid fund experience an advantage.
- Manage the daily operations of the investor services team
- Serve as a key operational contact for all of clients and maintain a good working relationship with clients and the internal heads of other business units
- Direct and provide advice to your direct reports within the investor services team
- Serve as a key figure in Risk & Control implementation and enforce adherence to service standards and specified deadlines within the Investor Services team
- Oversee the investor services training and staff induction functions
- Minimum 10 years investor services background
- Experience in Alternative Investment Funds.
- Experience in leading a large team with coaching / mentoring skills along with strong people management skills.
- High level of technical expertise in all key investor services functions including investor trading, AML, KYC, performance fees and payments management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.