Our client an expanding property investment and management company seek to add a Head of Portfolio Management to its team in Dublin. This is a new position that is necessary to manage the various fund requirements as well as operational and bank reporting necessities.
- Directing experienced and junior staff in meeting deadlines as well as management duties such as employee development and performance reviews.
- Oversee the management and running of various European portfolios.
- Working with the acquisitions teams to define underwriting criteria
- Working with the asset management teams on annual budgeting
- Monitoring asset management performance against underwriting and budgeting
- Preparation of presentations:
- Investor Report
- Investor Teasers
- Bank Reports
- Ad hoc presentations necessary to answer questions from management
- Evaluates and prepares recommendations for lender consent items on real estate related issues.
- Manage the day to day interaction with syndicate banks, investors, trustees and ensure our service delivery meets their requirements and enhances our reputation in the market
- Implementing and updating the Real Estate Business Plan of all funds under management quarterly.
- Evaluating, monitoring and auditing the performance of each asset under management.
- Regularly report on asset strategy reviews (sale, development, negotiation, etc.).
- Manage investor queries and distribution of investor materials
- Managing the performance of existing staff and making hiring recommendations
- Strong Management experience and ability to build a team
- Ability to review and understand complex finance documents and ensure that deadlines are met pursuant to the requirements therein.
- Knowledge of Commercial and Residential real estate cash flows.
- Ability to create and interpret cash flow models from various sources
- Ability to create operating and capital budgets along with presentations to explain the recommendations
- Strong operational (hands on) approach to managing and problem solving required.
- An open minded, flexible and entrepreneurial approach is essential..