Leading Financial Services Organisation are looking to recruit for a Head of Portfolio Management due to the ongoing growth in the scale and reach of the Group's portfolio and investment activities.
The Head of Portfolio Management will lead the Portfolio Management Team in the management of asset allocation, monitoring, economic and climate impact measurement, ESG oversight and risk and performance measurement of the Group across both the Irish and Global Investment strategies and portfolios. The succcessful candidate will collaborate closely and develop the overall group strategy with Head of Investment.
The Portfolio team is made up of three sub teams, with each team lead reporting to the HPM. The HPM’s role is to lead the team and key responsibiltiies include:
- Lead and develop a high-performing diverse team of portfolio management professionals
- Lead the team in monitoring, measuring and reporting on a wide portfolio of investments across the full life cycle, while assessing and working to optimise the portfolio and its asset allocation across several lenses including: Performance, Risk, Economic value added Employment within underlying businesses, Strategic benefit, Climate Impact, Effective Governance including Gender Balance
- Lead the oversight and coordination of the role in and input to the governance of its investees funds and businesses.
- Work with the Head of Investment to guide the deployment of capital in the delivery of the Group's strategy to deliver on an effective asset allocation and to both generate a commercial return and achieve a strong economic impact.
- Lead all cash management activities, forecasting cashflows between sub portfolios and to directed investments to optimise the deployment of the Global Portfolio.
- Build out and develop the portfolio team to support the delivery of the Group's investment strategy as it evolves.
- Drive and support the personal and professional development of the team.
- Work as part of the Management team to embed a progressive culture
- Maintain a strong relationship with HR, Risk, Legal and the other supporting functions
- Deliver a performance management process to monitor projects and deliver results that exceed expectations
- Give constructive feedback in behavioural terms and discuss suggestions for improvement with team members.
- Ensure that the Company is seen as an attractive employer and continue to be able to attract top talent.
Skills, experience & qualifications:
- Experienced investment manager with a whole fund perspective and a proven track record of managing large complex investment portfolios including effective asset allocation and risk management.
- Have strong leadership skills;
- Have the ability to develop good working relationships with all members of team, third parties and Investee companies
Please apply to be considered for this opportunity or contact Melissa Lam on email@example.com for a confidential conversation.