Head of Legal
- Competitive salary + extensive benefits package on offer
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 12 Oct 18
Are you a commercially minded solicitor with extensive experience in the banking sector and are looking to work in entrepreneurial and innovative organisation.
International financial services firm with a significant presence here in Ireland which offers lending, advisory and asset servicing products in the property sector. This is a very exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and innovative international financial services firm which is expanding its operations and product lines here in Ireland.
- This is a senior role which will involve managing a large legal team (approx. 20) and providing commercial legal advice to the senior leadership team for its operations in Ireland and the UK.
- You will be a member of the Irish Executive team and report into the CEO here in Ireland with a dotted line into Head of Legal Counsel for Europe.
- Whilst working closely with all elements of the business a key element of this role will involve taking full responsibility for the negotiating and delivery of commercial contracts for this business.
- You will be solicitor qualified to practice in Ireland with over 10 years experience from working in the banking / financial service sector.
- Strong and demonstrated experience of negotiating and drafting commercial contracts in a fast moving and pressurised environment (investors, suppliers and external parties)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Competitive base salary
- Extensive benefits including a large bonus element.
Please contact Robin Craig Director at Paragon Executive for a confidenial discussion and to view the full job description.