Head of International Funding
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 May 19
Head Of International Funding required for an Irish Headquartered Renewable energy firm who will be responsible for corporate liquidity, funding of the in-house developed projects as well as third party post COD Projects, together with risk management related to the company's financial activities.
- Update and develop a strategic plan for Group debt and equity requirements
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
- Develop and maintain international and local banking relationships and negotiate project funding and other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Develop cost effective and innovative Project funding instruements.
- Identify co-investors for Project development and acquisition
- Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized.
- Lead the future Group innovative plan in this trillion dollar industry
The ideal candidate
- Renewable fundraising experience, ideally with leading international banks and DFI’s
- Minimum 10 years financial experience.
- Minimum 2 years renewable energy experience, preferably in Solar.
- Experience to work and raise funds in emerging markets a decided advantage.
- Proven ability in building and maintaining strong working relationships with diverse personalities both internally and with external funders.
- Ability to work well in a youthful entrepreneurial team with a fast-paced work environment handling multiple priorities and make clear and timely decisions.
- Ability to think creatively and independently with minimal supervision, set goals, create and implement action plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs and potential problems and take action as appropriate using good judgment and discretion to resolve issues.
- Proven management skills at a level appropriate to this role.
- Enjoy talent and team development.
This role is earmarked to be Dublin based but my client is open to International candidates living in other juristrictions who meet the requirements outlined above.
For further information get in contact with Conor O'keeffe on +353 873464172 or firstname.lastname@example.org