I have partnered with well established and growing Reinsurance firm in their search of a Head of Compliance. My client are planning for a period of growth and change, therefore are looking for the successful candidate to come in with the experience and gravitas to facilitate successfully. This role is based in Dublin and will involve occasional travel. The ideal candidate will have previously been PCF12 approved within insurance/reinsurance.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the main contact with all relevant regulators - Primarily the Central Bank of Ireland
- Overseeing the Compliance Framework and promoting a strong compliance culture across the business
- Responsible for two regulated entities
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining compliance and regulatory activities
- Ongoing maintenance of the Compliance Monitoring plan
- Compiling and presenting Compliance reports for quarterly board meetings
- Ongoing monitoring of company policies and procedures
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: