- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Our client, a global asset manager based in Dublin is looking to hire a Head Trader to help build out an expanding team. The role will revolve around Execution of Fixed income instruments in both Corporate and Sovereign securities, transition management, management of over 1bn Euro of Cash through money market instruments. The Head of this function will also have responsibility for managing and mentoring the team and ensuring procedures are relevant and up to date taking into account a changing regulatory landscape.
- Leading and mentoring a team of Traders.
- Security selection, trade execution and ongoing portfolio management of liquidity
- Contribute towards the investment team’s strategy.
- Responsibility for the overview of hedging procedures designed to maintain hedged class currency exposures within target.
- Trade execution of equities, corporate and government bonds, Exchange Traded Funds and FX.
- Day to day cash management for funds and Dublin operating companies, investing in fixed deposits, government bonds and Exchange Traded Funds.
- Preparation of monthly board level reporting & investment committee reporting
- 10+ years’ experience in a treasury function.
- Highly personable individual that is confident liaising across multiple departments and externally.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Detailed knowledge of asset classes – Credit, Bonds, Equities, FX, Cash and ETF/Mutual Funds
Interested applicants should contact Michael Costello for a confidential discussion on 01 6610444 or email mcostello(@)lincoln.ie