Group Treasury Manager
- Competitive + benefits package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Rapidly expanding, high acquisitive tech firm is seeking an experienced Treasurer to lead their Group Treasury function. Exciting challenge to put your own stamp on this new Group Treasury function. Working across multiple global sites you will be tasked with designing and implementing a robust treasury function, accurate reporting structure and driving efficiencies through automation and delivering real commercial value.
Group Treasury Manager – Tech sector
Working alongside the CFO and tasked with designing and implementing a global treasury platform across this business (multiple entities across the Group). Great opportunity to build something from scratch, get a brown field site and put your own stamp on creating a robust treasury infrastructure for this highly acquisitive, expanding global tech firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the banking relationships across this global group with the aim to harmonise and standardise all treasury reporting across the Group.
- Short term cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Analysing all current bank and treasury structures to ensure there is robust, operational and financial controls in place across the business
- Improving all reporting and analysis by automating and implementing changes to improve efficiency and accuracy of all treasury reporting across the Group
- Responsibility for management of FX Accounts/ short term deposits and maintaining daily contact with our main bankers.
- Ensure the treasury function is delivering commercial value to the company through minimising transaction and cash movement costs, getting the most competitive FX rates and maximising cash flows and natural hedging.
- Oversee all treasury operations across the multiple sites and ensure all processes are streamlined, efficient and cost effective.
- Degree qualified with 5 years’ + experience in a multinational corporate treasury function
- Strong knowledge and understanding of banking and treasury instruments and practices
- Experienced in risk management (Credit, Funding, ensuring adequate liquidity maintained and FX hedging)
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a proven ability to build effective cross-functional relationships
- Must be a team player and be able to multi-task well in a fast-paced environment
- First rate communication skills both written and oral are required