Group Financial Accountant - Big 4, Top 10
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company are looking for a recently or newly qualified Accountant to join their busy and fast paced Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing global organisation. This role involves consolidation of financial statements, preparing budget and forecast. You will get excellent exposure to project work including implementation of IFRS 16 and from working closely with senior management including Group Finance Manager, Group head of Accounting, and Group Technical Manager
Key Responsibilities include
- Completing statutory accounts.
- Maintaining the general ledger for head office subsidiaries, including intercompany recharges and intercompany accounts.
- Producing monthly cost analysis
- Monthly management accounts reporting
- Assisting in the reporting of budgets and forecasts for head office subsidiaries.
- Helping with internal & external audit queries.
- Contributing to maintaining and improving internal controls to ensure compliance with corporate standards.
• The ideal candidate is a newly/recently qualified accountant from a Big 4 and Top 10 environment
- Proven success with Project Implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders
If you are an ambitious recently qualified accountant looking to gain valuable experience in a high performing team please apply with your full CV.
For any further queries please contact Melissa Lam at Paragon on 1 874 6770