GX Client Service Mgr, AVP
Why this role is important to us
The Client Service Risk Manager role will be responsible for the successful maintenance & execution of risk client services within division. The individual will be tasked with leading initiatives in the areas of operational & validation risk/processing, data cleansing/governance, KPI oversight, client communication, managing onboarding and execution of SLA provisions. Additionally emphasis will be given with supporting pre-sales & sales activities, raising awareness of the service segments & working closely with BD teams in the region. Finally the role entails strong managerial skillset around clear career development & training plans designed to support the growing risk team in EMEA. The successful candidate will have a degree in Finance or a related field, sound understanding of financial products and pricing elements, sufficient working experience in a market risk analysis role with previous exposure in valuation processes. What you will be responsible for
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types inclusive off Derivatives, Fixed Income & OTC.
- Strong understanding on risk techniques and valuation methods:
- Value At Risk -V.A.R & Stress Testing
- Exposures & Greeks
- Performance & Market Liquidity
- Plays key role in development and maintenance of risk management, analytics and reporting services.
- Assist on specifying new functionality for further operational improvements/efficiencies.
- Assist on creating, documenting & adhering to consistent operational maintenance procedures.
- Provide support & address internal inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users.
- Sound I.T. knowledge, including knowledge of the software development life cycle and database knowledge.
- Support & participate on training risk analysts and other front-line users on system's functionality and usage.
- Experience in managing groups.
- Other project-based tasks as assigned.
What we value
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
- FRM or CFA qualification an advantage.
- Strong experience in Financial Risk Services/Investments.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and risk management techniques.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Highly motivated, multi-task capable and willingness to learn and develop within role.
- Proven work experience with SQL query and Advanced Excel.
- Bloomberg and/or Reuter's knowledge will be advantageous
About State Street What we do.
- Accurate and Precise
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communications skills
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers