Our client, a global trading firm is looking for a Client Operations Trading Analyst to join their Dublin team. This role will monitor the creation, testing, and implementation of technologies and functions to improve trading monitoring, as well as manage existing projects with other team members.
- Trade monitoring & order flow.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Operational risk management/monitoring.
- Client and regulatory project management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a finance or quantitative discipline.
- Experience in managing operational and market risk Professional experience in programming languages (Python/C++/SQL) is essential
- 2+ years of experience working in a Trade Operations position within a major financial institution