* Ensure that the company's processes to identify, measure, monitor, manage and report financial risks are embedded effectively, and operating in accordance with expectations.
* Collaborate closely with the CRO to produce regular and ad hoc ORSAs for the company.
* Manage the production of financial risk reviews, addressing the company's key business risks in relation to Mergers and Acquisition activity and investment initiatives.
* Carry out analyses to assess the likelihood and impact of financial risks.
* Support the embedding of the Group Risk Management Framework to businesses and portfolios acquired in Ireland in a proportionate manner.
* Provide risk management training.
* Ensure continued alignment with the Group ERM framework and objectives.
* Keep abreast of the latest industry and regulatory developments in relation to risk management practices.
* Carry out duties with integrity and diligence, ensuring that professional standards are maintained, that all corporate requirements and reporting deadlines are met, that records are maintained, and that processes and controls are fit for purpose and meet internal and regulatory requirements.
* This role would suit a person who is energetic and enthusiastic with a positive attitude and excellent communication, organisation, time management and analytical skills, as well as an independent business thinker who possesses a high degree of integrity and discretion.
* Qualified actuary, forward-thinking and possessing strong analytical skills.
* Sound understanding and practical experience of the financial risk management of life insurance business, including risk mitigation techniques and ORSA.
* Proven ability to think independently and to present challenge in a constructive, practical and solutions-oriented manner.
* Proven management, organizational, time management and communication skills.
* Excellent business acumen, strong relationship management skills, along with the expertise to navigate and achieve the organization's risk goals.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: