Financial Reporting / Analysis / Planning, Vice President
The role exists to support SSGA EMEA business management, Board members and global Finance with the provision of Financial Reporting and Analytics to aid in decision making.
- Preparation and presentation of SSGA Ireland results at SMC and board meetings
- Oversight of and liaison with outsourced Finance & Treasury service providers
- Member of Capital & Liquidity Steering Committee as Ireland representative
- Monthly Management Reporting to Senior business unit management including P&L, AUM, historical and pipeline Flow and ANNR reporting to senior management
- Periodic forecasting, annual budgeting and multi-year planning for SSGA Ireland entities
- Support Irish legal entity boards with periodic legal entity financial reporting and capital adequacy analytics, with particular focus on Ireland entities
- Annual legal entity business planning to support regulatory capital processes
- Support regional Finance and Global SSGA Finance teams in their consolidation efforts
- Supporting various projects and business transformation initiatives
- Finance representative on various working groups, committees and projects
- Ad Hoc Requests
This role has been identified as a Pre-Approved Control Function by the Central Bank of Ireland and will be conditional upon approval being obtained from the Central Bank of Ireland in accordance with section 23 of the Central Bank Reform Act 2010, and satisfactory completion of fitness and probity checks in accordance with section 21(1)(b) of the Central Bank Reform Act 2010.