- EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annum
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
- 06 Mar 19
Financial Analyst for a leading Aviatation company in North Dublin.
Our leading Aviation client is seeking a Financial Analyst. You will report directly to the FP&A Manager and assist with their team. This position is offering the right candidate an opportunity to make a real commercial impact.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Control and manage of credit cards, bank accounts administration and bank mandates
- Bank reconcilation, intecompany cash flows and bank charges management
- Review existing treasury & cash-flow management processes with a view to implementing changes to improve processes
- Weekly cashflow forecasting including daily / weekly KPIs
- Revenue Management of Forward Sales and monthly reporting
- All other daily, weekly and monthly bank account and cash / debt reporting
- Responsible for updating monthly FX rates on finance system, and monitoring the daily currency exposure
- Participation in full company hedging
- Manage the day to day running of the Banking and Payment files in conjunction with Accounts Payable
- Assisting the FP&A manager with co-ordination, compilation and analysis of the Annual Budget and Budget Reforecasts
- Updating of weekly financial forecast and Route analysis performance
- Review of the Airport/Handler Costs Bible, ensuring all rates are recorded and documented for review and input into the forcasting and budgetary process
- Ensuring procedures and IT software are working efficiently and are continuously improving to meet the needs of the day to day running of an airline
- Maintenance of accounting procedures and processes
- Working together with Finance team on the annual audit to ensure a timely, clean and efficient audit process.
- Improvement of internal controls
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
Minimum Skills & Experience Required:
Minimum of 1 -3 years' experience in a commercial Finance function
Strong attention to detail followed by strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Relevant undergraduate degree in business, finance or accountancy
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Jessica Moroney of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists at jmoroney(at)lincoln.ie or by calling (01) 661 0444.