- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 15 Oct 18
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wishes to develop a career in financial services, with excellent trajectory to a future management position.
Our client is an international Advisory and Investment management firm who predominantly deals in infastructure investment, with offices located in Dublin, Paris and Luxemborg. This position will provide significant exposure to the international market with great opportunities to travel and fantastic trajectory to management positions.
- Support all clients’ alternative investment businesses in relation to all financial reporting and cash activity
- Working with external providers and internal teams to ensure a robust and scalable operating model is in place
- Document and management all inter-company loan documentation including transfer pricing across multiple jurisdictions
- Portfolio and project cash management and distributions.
- Co-ordinate and manage any reporting requirements around third party finance or depository providers at the real asset level
- Monthly reconciliation of expenses paid and budget tracking
- Willing to travel
- Candidates must ideally have worked in financial industry or treasury for at least 1 year.
- Experience in Financial Controlling, Cash Management,
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills including ability to leverage a network of colleagues to help resolve issues
- Ability to speak French is a bonus but not essential.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation please apply now.
Contact Information: For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Thomas Hennelly or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770