Leading Property Development Group have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their finance team. This role is offered on a 1 year contract initially with strong view to permanency.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a broad range of tasks.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for the financial management & reporting of multiple SPVs operating within the private residential, healthcare, social housing and commercial real estate sectors.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the month-end close process, preparation of monthly management accounts and Board reporting pack
- Assist in the management of the annual audits of Group SPV's
- Financial management of various SPV’s to include preparation of budgeting, forecasting, and cash flows
- Analysis and interpretation of reports, providing recommendations to guide business decisions
- Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of procedures and policies
- Production of annual budgets and their ongoing financial oversight
- Managing the drawdown function and liaise with financial institutions, suppliers and project monitors
- Engaging with AP and AR functions
- Calculation of Interest charges
- Undertaking accounting projects and provide assistance on accounting issues.
- Stakeholder management
- Ad hoc financial reporting
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ CIMA) or part-qualified with minimum 3 years+ relevant industry accounting experience
- Proven experience in property development, property management, construction
- Highly motivated, with ability to operate independently
- Exposure to Yardi
Please apply or contact Melissa Lam on email@example.com for any queries.