- Competitive package on offer
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Jul 18 2018-07-14
One of Ireland’s best known PLC’s is looking for an accomplished, hungry and driven Finance Director to join the Global Finance team for this rapidly expanding division. You will be responsible for managing the Western European region for this Division with direct responsibility for a number of manufacturing sites, sales and marketing offices for this corporate. Role will report into the Global FD for this division.
- You will be responsible for managing a remote team of Country controllers across Western Europe
- Working with senior management team at each site to understand the financial and operational performance of each site
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and general industry information across the region
- Work closely with Global Finance Director to identify potential targets for acquisition across your region
- Oversee the successful post acquisition integration of all finance activities into the Group structures
- Identify areas for improvement, implement change and drive continuous improvement
- Manage and oversee the production of detailed and reliable monthly financial reporting information, KPI’s and operational updates for the senior management team.
- Presenting financial updates to the global senior management team on a regular basis
- Ensure your sites are managed under a strong controls and audit environment across all aspects of the organisation (both finance & operations).
- Role will require regular travel.
- Ideal candidate will be a Finance Director / Group Financial Controller with demonstrated senior leadership experience managing multiple sites for a publically listed global firm
- Prior experience working within the manufacturing sector will be a distinct advantage
- First rate communication, interpersonal and analytical skills required for this finance & operations director role.
To have a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Robin Craig (Director Paragon Executive) at +353 1 8746770 or send your CV to this job advert.
For more information on other similar roles please visit our website at: www.paragonexecutive.com