- €150000 + Bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Aperture Partners
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
My client, an international Financial Services group, is currently recruiting for a Finance Director to join their Irish operations.
My client, an international Financial Services group, is currently recruiting for a Finance Director to join their Irish operations. This role, reporting to the CEO, will have a blend of commercial and operational Finance responsibilities. The Finance Director will play a key role in commercial negotiations, client engagement, while ensuring the Finance function is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Management of the broader Finance function (c.30 people) with oversight over FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Operations and Financial Control
- Development and maintenance of robust internal controls
- Provide relevant Finance driven strategic input
- Assist local and group ExCo in development of commercial proposition
- Ensure delivery of required financial data is in line with internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Support CEO and overall ExCo in decision making
- Relevant 3rd/post-graduate level qualification (Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.)
- Professional level Accounting qualification with 10+ years PQE
- Financial Service experience require, preferable from Private Equity, Investment Banking, Asset Management or similar field
- Strong commercial acumen and proven ability as an influencer and leader in an organisation
- Strong operational Finance expertise with experience of process development and improvement
For further information on this role please contact Jonathan Brady on +353 (0)1 9053 503 or apply directly online.