Our client, a large International Asset Manager, is currently seeking to hire an outstanding European Equity Portfolio Manager to join their high profile team. We are looking for a talented and dynamic PM with an excellent track record of performance.
- Managing large European equity portfolios on behalf of institutional clients using a mix of quantitative and bottom up fundamental techniques.
- Developing and executing new in-depth investment strategies and maintaining existing strategies
- Assisting with tactical asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Monitoring and managing any risks associated with the portfolios under management
- Liaising with other PMs to create new investment strategies
- 10-15 years experience in an asset management environment
- Strong experience managing large equity portfolios from European geographies
- Client facing background with outstanding presentation skills
- Strong academic background including a MSc in Finance/Business/Economics or related field
- CFA or a willingness to obtain
- FRM an added bonus
- Strong IT skills including MS Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Bloomberg experience
- Ability to work as part of a large international team
To obtain a full job specification and for a Private & Confidential conversation - Please contact Sean Sweeney on 01-874-6770