Lead Consultant, Investment Management
Our client, a leading European bank are looking to hire an experienced finance professional who has experience in making equity investments.
The individual will be required to build relationships with customers, intermediaries and customers. Regular contact with investors will also be a feature of the role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assess equity opportunities to determine if they are a strategic fit.
- Construction of equity investment opportunities pipeline.
- Monitor and review existing and new investment portfolios.
- Implement a series of equity investments aligned with the firm’s strategy.
- Implement a due diligence framework to assess risk / return probabilities for all investment opportunities.
- Assist with the communication of strategy, priorities and decision-making process.
Requirements of the role:
- Relevant technical experience in equity investing and corporate finance.
- Experience of managing challenging internal stakeholders (Finance, Legal, Tax, Treasury)
- Sufficient knowledge of investment principles, accounting and tax.
- Strong analytical / financial modelling background with numerical reasoning and report writing skills.
- A strong track record of delivering against challenging objectives and timelines.
- Expertise and proven experience in leading teams and a passion for managing people.
If you wish to discuss this role in further detail, please reach out to our Senior Consultant, Tom.
T: 087 198 8014