- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
- 04 Sep 17
My Client is a Global Asset Manager who are establishing a Proprietary Trading Function in Dublin across Equities and Fixed and are looking for an Equity Analyst to help, guide and support the equity investment team.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research, build and/or update financial models and other statistical data for use in the formulation of security analysis
- Prepare internal written reports (notes) to communicate investment ideas, news, events and opinions regarding security analysis
- Help manage risk and perform detailed P&L reconciliation
- 5 year’s proven working experience as an EU or US Equity Analyst
- In-depth knowledge and analysis skills of EU or US corporations and financials
- Top-down research experience and ability preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you would like to know more please contact me directly on mcostello(@)lincoln.ie or 01 6610444.