- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Virtus Partners LLC
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Work closely with business users and IT colleagues to identify business and customer requirements, design, build/enhance and deliver IT systems, with specific focus on custom application development projects and Business Intelligence Solutions.
IT professional with experience in C# .NET, and Microsoft Transact-SQL. The individual will be responsible for supporting and maintaining existing applications, processes, and users.
The development team owns the full software life-cycle of the project. The role therefore includes understanding requirements, interacting with clients directly, design/code/test/implement and production support of the platform.
- Self-starter with ability to build working relationships and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take full ownership and drive projects and tasks to completion.
- Review, discuss and work within agreed timescales and provide feedback to project managers as necessary.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.