- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 19 Sep 17
A new opportunity has just become available to join one of the world’s leading global financial institutions. My client is looking for a Derivatives Analyst to join a newly formed Project team and the Complex Pricing Group.
The ideal candidate is someone who is dynamic and ambitious, with a proven track record in OTC derivatives and middle office services. The service offering encompasses OTC Middle Office and Portfolio Accounting services for new and existing clients. The incumbent will have a strong and detailed understanding of our end-to-end operations. He or she will assist both the Project and Complex Pricing teams complete their goals.
- Research new over the counter products.
- On-board new derivative product types.
- Investigate and resolve valuation issues between vendor, Investment Manager/Counterparty, etc.
- Help strengthen and support existing procedures and methodologies.
- Utilise a detailed knowledge of OTC derivatives to assist with any client queries.
- Complete BAU tasks on an ad-hoc basis for the Complex Pricing Group.
- 3+ years professional experience is required for this role.
- Third level qualification
- Candidates with knowledge of Calypso Technology will have distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg
For more information in this role, please contact Keith Dawson on
Tel: 01 874 6770 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org