Deputy Head of Financial Risk Management Dublin
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Fideuram Asset Management (Ireland) dac
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Fideuram Asset Management (Ireland) dac is seeking a dedicated risk professional for the position of a Deputy Head of Financial Risk Management managing a team of three people based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks:
• Managing and overseeing the financial risk activities within FAMI;
• Analysing, reporting, identifying, quantifying and disclosing risks to both internal and external parties;
• Developing and maintaining a high quality risk reporting and risk analysis framework;
• Strong understanding of portfolio attribution
• Coordinating risk projects and activities with the other risk units of Fideuram Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking and the Intesa Sanpaolo Group
• Delivering significant documentation and communications on risk analysis, processes and methodology for both internal and external use
Core Skills & Competencies Required:
• 8-10 years’ experience with a proven track -record in the risk management field, ideally from an Asset Management background.
• A degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent related area with proven quantitative skills (FRM/PRM, or CFA qualifications are appreciated)
• Expertise in Market Risk (VaR, Stress & Back Test), Portfolio Credit risk management, financial instruments and familiarity with RiskMetrics.
• Advanced developing skills (including Matlab / VBA / SQL).
• Languages: English is essential, proficient knowledge of the Italian language is an advantage.