Custody Business analyst
Our people make all the difference in our success.
The Custody Business Analyst role is an intermediate level Securities services custody business analyst position responsible for working in partnership with business stakeholders across all verticals in Securities Services i.e. product development, technology, client management, operations to meet the overall business and client requirements. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to keep track of internal and external (Client and market) changes, and understand and document the impact to Securities services business
- Work in partnership with product and Operations partners to document the business requirements to cater to any change
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify areas of process and product improvements, suggest reforms and solutions to drive department or business benefits
- Utilize data analysis tools and methodologies, in conjunction with professional judgement to make STP improvement recommendations
- Resolve settlement related issues and escalate as needed; recommend solutions to resolve complex issues
- Participate in the implementation of assigned projects, including new products, services and upgrades to platforms
- Coordinate with stakeholders and UAT/ SIT team to put together business process and testing artefacts like process flows, footprints, business scenario matrix, etc.
- Participate in UAT execution to support the testing team and assist in resolution of queries, defect triage, impact analysis and escalations.
- Participate in product/ process migrations and help manage processes after implementations.
- Provide informal guidance, and/or on the job training to new team members
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated comprehension of securities and derivatives, asset servicing products and processes.
- Existing subject matter expertise in US custody space, T2S and core systems in Citi securities services preferable
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, Investment management, Economics or Finance
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IE
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .