Credit Risk Analytics - Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 22 Aug 17 2017-08-22
My client is an international bank seeking a Credit Risk Analytics Consultant within their office in Dublin City Centre.
- Responsible for Credit Risk Reporting to senior management and relevant committees. Identify, develop and implement enhancements to Credit Analysis and Reporting framework to ensure standards meet all applicable regulatory guidelines. Assist the Head of Credit to develop appropriate KRI’s for Credit Risk.
- Responsible for the reporting, monitoring and analysis of Concentration Risk and Credit Grade Migration Risk. Ensure Concentration Risk Framework covers external requirements from Local Regulators and internal requirements covering both Asset Classes and Country Risk Limits in line with the Bank’s Strategy and Risk Appetite Statement.
- Responsible for key governance documents such as ICAAP, RAS, Concentration Policy, Impairment Policy and Credit Grade Migration Risk. Work with Office of the CAO to ensure greater alignment of key risk documents e.g. Strategy, ICAAP and Risk Appetite.
- Assist the Risk Operations Manager to address internal and external audit queries, remediate regulatory findings and operationalise into BAU within agreed timelines.
- Provide Cover for Risk Operations Secretariat when necessary.
- Degree – preferred
- Experience in credit risk in a Financial Institution preferred
- Experience is market, liquidity or operational risk desirable
- Excellent relationship builder is essential
- Experience in designing, implementing & maintaining highly efficient processes
- Experience in coordinating Board and Senior Management Committees, particularly in preparing packs and recording minutes
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to provide presentations and briefings to senior personnel.
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload from multiple sources.
- Professional maturity and high energy level.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, team environment.
- Ability to operate comfortably on a small team, but within a large, multicultural organisation.
- High level proficiency with advanced Excel and/or VBA, PowerPoint and Word.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable company policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
For more information on this Credit Risk Manager role, please contact Eoin Connolly on +353 1 685 4414 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org