Corporate Finance Executive
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
My client are one of Irelands leading corporate finance firms who specialise within the technology, life sciences and food sectors. They are looking to add to their growing firm by adding an analyst to their team.
- Working with Directors on M&A and Equity Raising assignments as part of a 2-3 person deal team.
- Working on multiple deals in tandem.
- Tasks include financial analysis, valuation and funding models, buyer research, document preparation, data-room management, client interaction etc.
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with clients
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Experience with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Graduate with minimum 2 years work experience
- Previous experience in finance, accounting, banking or private equity a plus