Corporate Finance Analyst
- Extremely Competitive Salary Package on offer
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 May 19
Our Client, an industry leader in their field, providing expert independent corporate finance advice and solutions primarily to clients. They are currently looking for commercially focused recently qualified chartered accountants, CFAs and individuals who have trained as analysts with international banks.
- You will be Involved in the preparation and delivery of pitches to new and existing clients.
- You will provide advice to non-profit and private sector clients.
- Running day to day side.
- You will need to demonstrate strong modelling skills as will be a key component of the role.
- Finance related Degree masters in quantitative finance highly desirable.
- 3 years’ experience in a banking, accountancy, private equity, corporate finance, or transaction services role.
- Highly motivated and comfortable working in a demanding fast‐paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to understand, manipulate and interpret complex financial information.
- Team player with first‐rate inter‐personal and communication skills; ability to make both oral and written presentations to management
- Excellent knowledge of excel and a strong modelling skillset.
The Bottom Line:
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.