Corporate Development M&A Strategy Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 12 Nov 18
BSM Group are representing a client seeking an M&A/Strategy Analyst, to be based in County Dublin, Ireland.
I am working with a rapidly growing digital marketing/digital media company in Dublin that is looking to expand their in house M&A team. The company has grown from 15 to 45 people within a year and are looking to continue this growth. The role is within the M&A/Strategy team, and they will be responsible for external expansion of the company. This candidate will be involved in the whole deal process, from origination through to execution, however another part of the role will be in strategy, working out which markets the company should expand into.
The company has over 85 clients globally, and they have only been going since 2016. The CEO was originally from Google and has big plans for the business moving forward. The business now has 3 offices worldwide, however it is still very much a start up in terms of the environment with huge potential and growth. Do you have experience working in IGaming/ Online gambling? This is the ideal exposure wanted.
Are you looking to work on the full deal cycle? Do you want to move away from consulting and to deep dive into the digital marketing space?
- 2-7 years' experience in M&A/M&A Strategy
- Analyze new business opportunities
- Perform market research, competitive research, and industry trends research
- Perform analysis of potential sectors and growth opportunities matching company's strategy
- Perform initial due diligence of the identified targets
- Estimate value range of the identified targets
- Assist in the strategy setting of the company through research and different analysis (NPV, IRR etc.)
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across the organisation to understand reporting requirements
- Prepare different analysis/reports as per request
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org