Corporate Banking, Summer Analyst, Dublin (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for summer analysts to join the Corporate Banking team in Dublin. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions.
Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm's capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking and the Capital Markets. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
* Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Structure deals We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The 10-week summer analyst program starts in June and begins with one-week of training in London after which you will be placed with the Corporate Banking team in Dublin to work with for the duration of the program. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position after graduation. We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate/final year of university
* Expected to achieve or have achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
* You achieved a minimum of 128 UCAS points from one of the following: 3 A-Levels* / 5 Scottish Highers** or 32 points for International Baccalaureate or 75% in your European Baccalaureate or equivalent
* You have an interest in business
* You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential) Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
* Interest in business
Please note, the application deadline is 14th February 2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our  Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer