Corporate Actions Manager-Senior Associate-Dublin
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Job Summary
A vacancy exists for the position of a Corporate Actions Senior Associate on the Corporate Actions Team
Reporting to the officer on the Corporate Actions team, the candidate will be responsible for managing Corporate Actions across all clients in a busy and challenging environment. The candidate will gain exposure to all Corporate Action event types and it is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast moving financial services environment. In the role of Corporate Action Specialist you will be responsible for: Duties and Responsibilities
To be successful in this role, your experience should include Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Engage our Outsourcing Service Providers (OSP) to ensure client satisfaction is met
- Perform a high level review of Corporate Action events manually posted by our OSPs
- Collate and review KPI/KRI of our OSPs and to discuss issues on weekly and monthly calls
- Actively monitor and resolve escalated queries from other departments to avoid impact to the NAV
- Participate in client new business take-on requests
- Ensure both internal and external client satisfaction by effectively dealing with any issues that arise within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in business transformation projects that will minimize waste, improve efficiency (either existing or new issues)
- Actively participate in any auditing process to achieve a high rating during review
- Ensure Daily tasks assigned to the Corporate Action team are actively monitored and achieved
- Participate in continuous review to ensure a high standard of Standard Operating Procedures are in place.
- Bring any employee relations issues to the attention of management
- Organise and attend team and manager meetings or arrange conference calls as required
- Coaching of both new and experienced staff members
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative