Compliance Manager reporting to Head of Legal and Compliance Working on the client's Irish Business to manage all compliance and regulatory risk Manage the AML Process, preparing and manage compliance reports for Board, Exercise due diligance and observe proper standards of market conduct.
Our client is a leading Alternative Investment Manager with an office in Dublin is currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working across the Irish business to manage all compliance and regulatory risk
- To provide compliance risk analysis/advice and ensure challenge and independent monitoring and oversight is fulfilled
- Help manage and oversee the AML process including onboarding of new clients and the review process in line with policy
- Organise and manage internal risk committee meetings, risk registers and assessments
- Preparation and presentation of compliance reports for the Board.
- Exercise due diligence and observe proper standards of Market Conduct; dealing with regulators and stakeholders in a co-operative manner
- Collaborate with colleagues in Group Support, Group Compliance, HR and Legal teams to perform routine and ad hoc monitoring, reporting, assurance and transactional advice to the business
- Assist and advise on varying issues including Schedule 2 registration, DAC6, FATCA/CRS, and have an awareness of UBO register, GDPR and DARs
Excellent written, verbal and strong presentation skills
Knowledge and understanding of risk management
Confident dealing with senior stakeholders
Recognised appropriate qualifications
If you would like to discuss this outstanding opportunity, please contact our Search Director Niamh O'Sullivan for a confidential conversation