Established MiFID Investment firm seeks a compliance specialist to take the next step in their career and join their expanding function.
The position will be very varied, working as part of the Dublin based compliance team.
- The role will get involved in a broad range of compliance duties such as:
- AML and Customer Due Diligence checks and dealing with escalations from the business
- Compliance monitoring;
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures;
- Maintenance of internal registers, such as PA Dealing, Breaches, Complaints and Approved Persons;
- Identify compliance, regulatory and risk issues
- Ad hoc projects as and when required.
Skill Set Required:
- Proven background gained in a compliance role with exposure to AML requirements
- Experience within an asset management firm preferable but any exposure to a MiFID firm will be considered
- Would suit a candidate with an operational background and recent experience in compliance/ disclosures/ transaction reporting;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive approach to keeping on top of what the market is doing, looking at new regulations, etc;
For further information, please contact Aaron Bolton on +44 203 301 8711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.