My client are one of the world's leading investment firms, who are looking to add a talented Compliance AVP to their Dublin Compliance Team. This is a challenging role which will suit someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to learn.
- Assist in a variety of day-to-day matters faced by an in-house compliance group related to a growing and global business, including management of conflicts of interest, documentation of trades, monitoring of non-public information and trading activities and monitoring compliance with anti-money laundering procedures
- Support various business groups, including investment, marketing, accounting, operational and middle office departments
- Reviewing and updating compliance policies
- Updating risk matrices and the risk management framework
- Monitoring and coordinating controls and oversight concerning funds management activities
- Implementing controls and monitoring in relation to regulatory reporting and processes
- Liaise with external law firm in relation to governance and corporate secretarial matters
- Assist with review of existing corporate governance structure and documentation to ensure appropriate and accurate maintenance
- Review and implementation of new regulatory requirements and coordinating the provision of guidance and advisory from Compliance
- Assist with advising Marketing and Legal & Compliance colleagues on ad hoc queries relating to marketing of investment funds in EMEA (including AIFMD soft marketing, fund registration and reverse inquiries) and MiFID Client Classification rules
- Assisting with the monitoring and updating of the outsourced activities framework
- Support on compliance projects.
- 5-7 year's post graduation experience
- Degree in Law, Business or Finance
- Experience in a compliance, regulatory, company secretarial or paralegal role, with a transactional or finance background or in a private equity, hedge fund or other financial institution
- Qualification or pursuing a qualification with the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (ACOI)
- Knowledge or working experience of MAR, MiFID II, AIFMD, UCITS, GDPR and EMIR
- The ability to work with colleagues to devise pragmatic and creative solutions
- Strong technical skills, sharp intellect and the ability to understand difficult, complex compliance and business problems
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.