- Up to EUR200 per day
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Work closely with the Head of Compliance and MLRO and help with the delivery of compliance in work in line with the annual compliance plan.
Global financial services firm based in central Dublin.
Working within the Risk function of this global FS business, you will work alongside the Head of Compliance and MLRO who is accountable for delivering compliance work in line with the annual compliance plan.
- Ensuring legal agreements with third parties are managed according to the Managing Contractual Relationships Framework.
- Ensure that all personal expenditure, and contractual and legal agreements are authorised, controlled and monitored according to our delegated authority requirements
- Understand company Code of Conduct and how it applies to your work.
- Comply with all relevant policies including mandatory training
- Use your judgement to strengthen our positive risk and control measures, by identifying, assessing and managing risk within your business area
- Take all reasonable steps to make sure your business area fulfils its external regulatory, legal and industry obligations
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Irish Financial Crime requirements including the Criminal Justice Act 2010.
- Strong experience of financial crime in financial services.
- A relevant qualification is also required including the ACOI qualifications and/or Financial Crime qualifications
€250 p/day and a six month contract