Compliance Agent - Process Associate - English
Compliance Agent - Process Associate - English - HIG004816
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Compliance Agent - Process Associate - English!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
- Process requests received which relate to the workflows (Product, Application, Spam, Appeals) and assess them in accordance with the Policy Compliance guidelines and take action to apply the appropriate policy with high quality, speed, emotional intelligence and accuracy.
- Will review apps, 3rd party apps against platform guidelines, implement policies on non-compliant apps, and evaluate appeals from developers.
- Investigate, review and resolve issues that are identified through such as requests for App reviews, 3rd party App reviews, Pages Reviews, appeals, Acting on spam content and reports of potentially abusive content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Provide insights to partners to improve Developer Operations Policy Compliance Guidelines
- Good social skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly, appreciation
- Active user of Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on social media platform.
- Must have Email account, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team environment.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule, Rotational shifts
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Fluency in written and communication skills is crucial for the language the candidate is hired for
- Intellectually curious, agile and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Promote a positive and broad work atmosphere
- Should be well versed with apps & their functionalities
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Insurance, Long term disability insurance, Taxi reimbursement for the late shift)
- Very good knowledge of English, min C1
- Work experience in a similar role will be a plus.
- Previous experience in a Customer service, Product/Application Support & Testing, Application reviews, 3rd party application reviews under DevOps environment is preferable.
- Flexibility to tackle multiple tasks, Problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem customer concerns
- Provide Email & Chat support to troubleshoot and resolve issues with client & 3rd part app support & testing.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client process and Developer Operations Policy Compliance Guidelines
- Provide Service Excellence to all our customers, users of product & platform
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement
- Teamwork and should have collaborative approach across 360-degree (DRs/Peers/Superiors) management experience
- Leads by example with high on Values, Ethics and Integrity
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage) or High School Diploma (Computer Science, Information Technology) or Equivalent degree
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Genpact Ireland-Dublin
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 22, 2020, 7:27:15 AM
Unposting Date Nov 21, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time