- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €55 - €65K PLUS
- Job Type: Full time
Company Secretary 6 month contract
Deputy Company Secretary required for leading International Insurance Group. Joining a team of 3 this role would suit a professional with 4 years’ plus experience from within the Financial Services sector.
This role is an initial 6 month contract but may extend.
Day to day duties include
- Supporting the boards and committees with particular focus on acting as an advocate of governance matters across the firm.
- Scheduling board and committee meetings, organising and preparing detailed minutes.
- Manage the schedule of agenda items, action logs in respect of board and committee meetings.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders across the business include finance, legal and compliance teams as well as senior operations managers, both locally and internationally
- Ad hoc corporate governance projects
- Third level business, finance, legal (or similar) qualification
- ICSA qualified or working towards same
- Minimum 4 years Irish company secretarial experience (including board and committee minute writing)
- Strong attention to detail
For more information on this Company Secretary job or other jobs in Company Secretary or Compliance please contact Eimear Walsh in Brightwater on 01 6621000 or click apply below