Commercial Credit Underwriter
- Not disclosed
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
An opportunity has become available to join a newly established lending team in a large financial services organisation in Dublin city centre. The purpose of this role is to conduct credit analysis and support the underwriting of all mortgages in accordance to the organisation’s criteria and policies.
- Prepare, review and analyse the credit worthiness and risk implication of all types of lending applications ensuring adherence to organisation’s policy and process measures at all times.
- Liaise with organisations internal Compliance team to ensure that all policies and procedures are in line with current regulation.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders to promote credit policy whilst maximizing new opportunities.
- 1-2 years' underwriting experience, preferably with high discretion or commercial exposure
- APA or QFA qualification is essential
- Commercial Awareness - familiarity with the Irish mortgage/ commercial market
- Highly PC literate with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Enthusiastic team player who can work individually or as part of a team
This is a great opportunity for an Underwriter to develop his/ her commercial career within a fast-paced environment with a large amount of responsibility. If you are interested in this role, please contact Natalie Nekmouche on +353 (1) 874 6770 for a confidential conversation or email email@example.com.