The Client Regulatory Reporting team supports the regulatory reporting requirements of group's clients and distributors, covering regulations such as PRIIPs, MiFID II and Solvency II.
The Analyst will be dedicated during 2021 to the project to implement an industrial and automated solution for producing PRIIPs Key Information Documents (KIDs) to meet a regulatory deadline.
At the end of the project, the individual will be expected to manage the transition of the data support for PRIIPs KIDs from project activity to a business as usual mode and revert to a regular operational role, supporting all client regulatory reporting.
The individual will develop a strong understanding of the content and data components of the PRIIPs KIDs and intimate knowledge of the internal systems and external service providers. The individual will deal with IT, business and project management contributors as well as colleagues within the Client Regulatory Reporting team and wider Data Management & Reporting group.
· Contribute to planning of project deliverables, strive to meet project deadlines and provide regular updates to the project organisation
· Provide hands-on inspection and analysis of data within client regulatory reports / documents and in source systems and to troubleshoot issues that arise
· Liaise with other departments to ensure that data requirements are fulfilled and that the end reporting meets the requirements of clients
· Liaise with the IT department regarding the development and enhancement of client regulatory reporting solutions
· Create and run reports in accordance with required frequencies and deadlines to meet the regulatory requirements of clients
· Work with external providers to whom the group has outsourced the production and dissemination of certain client regulatory reports
· Record and track new client regulatory reporting requirements that are raised by the Client Services teams and take the necessary actions to support those requirements
Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Minimum 5 years experience in the Asset Management Industry, in Reporting, Data Management or Business Analysis roles
· Previous experience of PRIIPs, MiFID II EMT and/or Solvency II TPT regulatory reporting would be an advantage