Client Management Agency Lending Lead Analyst
Description Job Purpose:
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19016506
Reporting to the EMEA Regional Head of Agency Lending Operations. This is a management role that will be responsible for a wide range of activities including staff development, management reporting and interpretation of information, process ownership, communications and project management and development of business, client relationships. Job Background/context:
The Agency Lending Ops works closely with the Agency Lending Product team, Desk, Client
Executives and Custody Partners to ensure client needs are met in a timely manner. EMEA Agency lending Ops team is the primary point of contact for Collateral, Trade Support, exception management and Client/Counterparty Static Data setups. The main responsibility of this role is the daily management of the Agency Lending Trade Support, Collateral and Exception Management teams. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with the Business and clients, acts as a trusted advisor on operational matters.
- Monitor emerging operational best practices in the industry, determine what is required to create competitive advantage in support Agency lending Business
- Implementation of policies and controls within the unit and ensures staffs are aware of their obligations.
- Leads benchmarking and process improvement initiatives to improve controls and make processes more efficient and transparent.
- Identify opportunities for automation and straight-through-processing, working in partnership with Technology
- Contribution and preparation of high quality materials for business reviews, project meetings and Product aligned steering committees, including proactive follow-up of actions to closure
- Analysis of progress against strategic and financial objectives, and drive corrective actions where required
- Management and forecasting of headcount, requesting hires. Identifying risks to headcount targets and managing those risks
- Execution of the communications strategy, providing consistent messaging across the organisation
- Engagement of key stakeholders across Operations, Technology, HR and Product
- Manage ad hoc requirements in a pressurised environment
- Extensive experience in a supervisory / managerial position, of which a significant recent portion should have been spent in Agency Lending/ Securities Lending where a proven track record of leadership and delivery of has been gained.
- Experience of interacting at senior levels and ensuring credibility is maintained through solid delivery against commitments
- Experience of working in a process-driven environment
- Experience of a financial services environment
- Experience of working in a controls-focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Will be highly-motivated, strong performer
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Customer orientated
- Risk Awareness - Demonstrates sound judgement and professionalism in decision making/problem solving, escalating to seniors as appropriate.
- Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions
- Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Ability to influence across the organization without direct line responsibility
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical approach
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer