Chief Risk Officer | Asset Management | Start Up | Dublin
- Market Leading Package on offer
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Head of Risk required for high profile global asset manager setting up in Dublin
Superb opportunity for a seasoned Risk professional to join a start-up specialist Asset Management Company based in Dublin and part of a global brand as their CRO / Head of Risk in Dublin. Reporting directly to the Country Manager and a functional reporting line to the global CRO the successful candidate will be the Designated Person for Operational, Market, Enterprise, Liquidity and Counterparty Risk Management for the ManCo and MiFIDCo
This is a great chance to be part of a global organisation taking its first Irish steps and join the senior leadership team in a key strategic role for the Ireland operation. A significant part of the remit will be to grow the Dublin business from an operational and risk perspective.
Excellent remuneration package on offer as well as the chance to be part of an exciting new chapter in a global brand’s success story to date.
The ideal person will have the following key attributes:
- Significant experience in a similar role (i.e. as a Fund Risk Manager in an Irish ManCo)
- In depth knowledge of working in a buy side firm with a focus on UCITS and AIFMD risk
- Strong risk technical and analytics skills
- Proven track record of delivering strategic projects
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Qualifications such as FRM, CFA, MBA, CISA will be considered advantageous
The successful person will be a motivated professional, goal-oriented with high problem-solving skills. Proactive with the ability to work in a dynamic environment where flexibility and ongoing learning are expected.
Interested parties should click the Apply button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon Executive for immediate consideration.
For further information call John on 00 353 1 874 6770