- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 06 Feb 19
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Exciting opportunity to join one of Irelands leading Banks based in the City Centre
As a Creit Analyst in the Retail Credit Sanctioning team, you'll have a major role in reviewing and analysing all mortgage and personal lending applications from three key sources
- Private Bannking
You’ll be assessing high value, complex mortgage and personal lending requests and producing an accurate assessment of the risk they represent. You'll also make an important contribution to a collaborative team culture, and will establish effective relationships with your stakeholders
What You’ll Need
- Business related Degree
- As the successful candidate, you will ideally need 2-3 years’ experience in a lending and restructuring.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- The ability to prioritise goals and overlapping deadlines to achieve successful outcomes.
- QFA Qualified or Part Qualified
To find out more about this exciting role apply below or get in contact with Conor O'keeffe on cokeeffe @paragonexecutive.com or call Conor or Aran on+1 8746770