Buy-Side Equity Capital Markets (ECM) Analyst
- Neg salary + bonus + family health+ dental care+ Gym+ Pension + Fully sub Canteen
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Susquehanna International Group
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
As a buy-side equity analyst you will work with senior analysts and Portfolio Managers to identify investment opportunities primarily focusing on equity capital market transactions. The team is multi sector focused and invests in European equity and equity linked securities. Your valuation and financial modelling work will directly impact portfolio decision making. Meeting company management and sell-side analysts is an important part of the role and you will be expected to travel to company events and conferences to further cultivate these relationships.
- Responsibility for valuation analysis in both real-time and also in a more methodical process
- Conduct due diligence on prospective ECM related investments
- Attend company meetings and banking conferences throughout Europe
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with sell-side analysts, bankers and company management
- Monitor and re-evaluate portfolio companies on an on-going basis
- Screen companies for potential equity and equity-linked investment opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- CFA and/or CAIA preferred
- ECM exposure and/or experience either on the sell-side or buy side
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience contributing to the investment decision process
- Proven ability in the field of equity analysis with a superior understanding of securities analysis, valuation methods, qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Willing to be a self-starter and work independently
- High proficiency in Bloomberg and Excel required
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.