Business Integration Manager
- EUR100000 - EUR110000 per annum + Car, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 19 May 19
My client have a requirement for an experienced Program Manager or Project Manager to act as the senior project director for complex and large client on-boarding engagements. You will be the pivot point between clients and internal Service Delivery function, working closely with Client Service Managers and Relationship Managers to form a strong first impression of the client experience.
The role will be leading the team that ensures all new clients are successfully integrated and on-boarded. Along with having responsibility for managing staff in a local office as well as some remote management - you will assist with overseeing strategic deliverable for the department globally.
- Project Management
- Lead and manage the teams most complex engagements
- Own, maintain and drive resolution of tasks across a comprehensive project plan covering all necessary work streams and business areas
- Ensure appropriate capture o project pipeline and manage relevant staffing needs for the team
- Remain connect to all on-going projects across the team - monitoring for challenges and solving disputes
- Manage a team of Project Managers
- Lead and direct business analysis efforts for projects and initiatives
- Provide management reporting to both internal and client senior management
- BS/BA degree preferably in business, finance or accounting - MBA degree a plus
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- Financial services industry knowledge including a background in custody, fund accounting, fund administration, transfer agency or relationship management
- Project Management qualification and experience
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.