Business Continuity and Resilience Specialist
Job Description & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer
The role will support the monitoring of the design and operation of controls within the company's Business Continuity Management framework. In addition, this position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating the company's policies, procedures and documentation related to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. The position conducts Business Process Analysis (BPA) and Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify all functions, facilities, communications, information systems, data, personnel, inter/intra-dependencies necessary. The position further develops, coordinates, maintains and updates Continuity, Devolution, and Reconstitution plans, guides, and checklists.
Qualification & Skills
- Manage business continuity document updates for adherence to appropriate industry and risk management Governance guidelines.
- Manage the creation of Business Continuity process flows, standard operating procedures and the appropriate training/awareness materials.
- Develop and maintain relationships across all levels of the organisation to lead on company-wide training and provide advice and guidance related to Business Continuity to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate governance oversight across the Business Continuity Management framework.
- Assist in the development, administration and maintenance of incident management programs.
- Build mapping to align technology recovery SLA's with business impact requirements.
- Facilitate business impact analysis and risk assessments to determine potential effects to operations and lead conversations to suggest practical solutions.
- Work with a wide range of technology and business partners to develop plans, define processes, and implement strategies to mitigate the impact of potential adverse conditions such as natural disasters, acts of terror/war, cyberattacks, epidemics/pandemics, etc. on company operations
- Help coordinate and facilitate regular business continuity exercises / testing.
- Minimum three years' experience in a business continuity role or emergency management, similar in technical documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferable but not required.
- Ability to work under pressure, formulate and articulate solutions and defend assumptions
- Intermediate experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Show distinct strategic and critical thinking, work through ambiguity and pay attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and feature the ability to work independently
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info