My client, a subsidiary of a global financial services group, is looking for a Business Continuity Manager to assist in the development of the enterprise wide BCM programme.
The role holder will work closesly with the Global Head of BCM and Crisis Management in addition to the Risk and IT fuctions in the development of an enterprise wide BCM programme.
Key responsibilites will include but not be limted to:
- Oversight of BCP testing and palnning across regional offices
- The review of reports and providing guidance and recommendations
- Tracking of risk and mitigation
- Coordination of disaster recover testing
- Supporting crisis management team when required
- Proven experience working within Business Continuity Mangement
- Ability to work independantly as well as with a team
- Willingness and ability to 'sell' BCM to management
Contact email@example.com if you feel this is suitable and wish to discuss or apply now.