- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 12 Dec 17
Business Analyst, Dublin
We're looking for a Business Analyst to join our new and expanding Information Management Office (IMO) team, in supporting stakeholder across Corporate Asset Finance (CAF). This role is based in our Dublin office
Come and join our new and expanding Information Management Office (IMO) team in supporting stakeholders across Corporate and Asset Finance (CAF) improve how they manage and use data.
About the role
As a Business Analyst in the IMO team you will be responsible for:
- investigating data related issues
- mapping business processes and system flows including data related risks and controls
- conducting root cause analysis of issues
- proposing recommendations for remediation and ongoing improvement
- assessing and monitoring data quality
- increasing awareness of data management across our business
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team player with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst ideally within financial services or banking.
In addition you also have:
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to conduct stakeholder workshops and interviews and to present complex information to different audiences
- excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with business and technical staff at all levels
- exposure to data management frameworks and practices
- SQL skills or an interest in developing these skills
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.