BIG 4 Senior Risk Manager
- Competitive salary + benefits incl. car allowance
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 19 Sep 17
Leading retail bank is seeking to hire a BIG 4 ACA from Financial Services Audit & Assurance team with strong Regulatory Risk experience. New role on the Group Risk function for this leading Irish retail bank.
Group Risk – Senior Manager – Retail Banking
Leading retail bank is seeking to hire an experienced risk professional to join their Group Risk function. This bank is a listed entity and is under supervision of the ECB so this role will be responsible for management of prudential risk across the Group. This is a high profile role within the Group Risk function and is a “controlled function” which requires Central Bank approval.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Designing annual risk assurance plan.
- Work with Compliance and Group Risk to identify key areas for prudential risk reviews.
- Design the annual prudential risk assurance plan.
- Project manage the successful delivery of the risk assurance plan.
- Ensure high quality risk reporting to key stakeholders and Board
- Monitor and track all remediation actions
- Ensure Group compliance with external regulators – CBI, ECB, FSA and other bodies.
- Keep abreast of external macro risk factors and global developments which impact on the Groups prudential risk assurance.
- Review and improve existing procedures, processes and risk reporting.
- Manage multiple risk related projects for Group Risk and Compliance functions
Education / Requirements:
- Must have experience working in a senior risk role in financial services, preferably in a Central Bank approved “controlled function”
- Detailed knowledge of the European banking sector regulatory environment and regulatory requirements.
- A professional accountancy, risk or compliance qualification will be preferable.
- Prior experience working with external regulators highly advantageous (CBI, FSA & ECB)
- Ability to work in a pressurised and deadline drive environment
- First rate presentation and communication skills a must.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please apply by sending your CV to the job advert or call Robin Craig on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.